Just in time for the arrival of the chilly months, Celmec has announced their newest development in heating suspensions systems. Equip your public spaces with products that deliver heating where you need it most.
Celmec is pleased to announce their new development in suspension systems. The Ceiling Tube Suspension (CTS) and Column Heatray Stand (CHS) systems have been designed to aid in challenging installations, allowing for Heatray heaters to be positioned exactly where needed for the best heat distribution. The CTS is easily mounted to ceilings, while the CHS has been designed for installations with no overhead configuration available.
Practical and intelligent in design, the CTS & CHS are manufactured from tubular stainless steel. Both systems are suitable for all indoor and outdoor environments, including seaside applications (given regular cleaning). Celmec’s Heatray electric infrared heaters (IRH-E), gas infrared heaters (IRH-G) and electric radiant heaters (ERH) can be mounted to the CTS system. The CHS system supports Celmec’s Heatray ERH and IRH-E units.
The Ceiling Tube Suspension (CTS) systems key features are:
- Marine grade stainless steel (rust resistant)
- Adjustable stainless steel versatile tube suspension
- Electrical cables can be concealed within the tube
- Universal design to suit most Heatray gas and electric heaters
- Minimum drop: 495mm / Maximum drop: 595mm
The Column Heatray Stand (CHS) systems key features are:
- Free standing or permanently mounted
- Marine grade stainless steel construction (rust resistant)
- Electrical cables can be concealed within the column
- Designed to accommodate all Heatray electric heaters
- 2 - 4 heaters can be mounted on the CHS
- Height: 2500mm