- Large grate holes maximises water intake and minimises ponding.
- Fast removal of water from road surfaces.
- Manufactured from durable Ductile Iron.
- Includes KTL Coating which is a finished technological process used for the coating of metal surfaces with a thin, solid, one layer corrosion resistant paint.
- Certified to AS3996 Load Class D.
- Includes anti-shunt lugs which prevents longitudinal movement.
- Compatible with Hydro Drain Supreme C2000 and C3000 Channels.
- AMA Motorway (NZ) approval.
- MEA Profix integrated locking system ensures grate cannot move once installation in channel completed.
PROFIX has no moving parts and also guarantees long-term functionality under extreme conditions. The grate has been designed to snap securely into the edge of the channel. What’s more, integral lugs prevent any lengthwise movement of the grating.
- Car Parks
- Urban Roads sections
- Highway and Motorway areas
- Distribution Centres
- Bus and Truck Stops
For more information visit www.hydrocp.com.au or call toll free 1300 GO HYDRO.