Gateminder® gate alarm has risen to the challenge of helping to achieve 0 child deaths in the home pool by helping perform effective supervision of swimming pools.
The new design gives Gateminder® such a great advantage over current swimming pool safety devices, when it comes to taking better care of customer with enhanced safety integrity.
Key features include:
- Completely wireless; there is no cabling at all – so easy to install and maintain
- Really loud up to 100dB – you will not miss it, even with a noisy lawn mower or washing machine in the background
- Adjustable volume to suit different sized homes – for ultimate comfort, it can be exactly as loud as you need it
- Voice warning and status announcement – about low battery, communication interruption and gate open/close
- The transmitter is fully water proof and designed to survive the Australian summer
- Fully remote controlled – you can turn on and off remotely, from anywhere in the home
- Two relay outputs – giving great flexibility to connect other control devices, like alarm panels
- Adult “Pass” button allows adults convenient access without initiating the alarm
- Wide wireless range of 150m in the open air – comfortably covers the vast majority of homes
- Can be installed on wood, steel or glass gates – whatever gate design you have chosen, Gateminder® will work with you to protect your family from drowning
The system is NOT a lifesaving device. Normal precautious procedures should be kept, such as vigilantly monitoring the whereabouts of young children, maintaining fencing systems in good shape, and never providing any way children can use to climb over the fence and etc. The transmitter should be mounted out of reach of children to prevent them from being able to reach the adult “Pass” button.