HYDRO SPORTS AND RECREATION SURFACE SOLUTIONS
Hydro are the exclusive Australian and New Zealand suppliers of MEA Water Management systems.
They offer a range of surface water drainage products suitable for installation around synthetic turf fields, tennis courts, running tracks and general sports fields.
They are also the suppliers of Electrical Pits and Access Covers suitable for sports lighting in-ground services.
Hydro have successfully supplied projects of all sizes and applications including flagship projects such as Perth Arena WA, The ANZ Stadium Fiji, AAMI Soccer Stadium VIC and multiple athletic tracks across Australia.
Products available include:
- Mearin Plus Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) drainage channels with optional clip on edges to add fall
- Sports slotted grate and channel system
- LD Galvanised transverse grate or HD ductile iron longitudinal grate options
- Inline sump pits
- Polymer concrete channel systems with constant depth or presloped fall
- Channel widths of 100, 200, 300 Clear Opening available
Hydro Sports Slotted Grate
- Synthetic surface can be laid directly onto the Hydro Sports Slotted grate.
- Allows for strict gradient requirements for specialised sporting services.
- High performance drain aids in the fast removal of surface water from competition areas.
- Channels made from lightweight materials for easy installation.
- Grates manufactured from strong, but light weight steel.
For more information on Hydro Sports Solutions, contact Hydro on 1300 GO HYDRO or visit www.hydrocp.com.au
Send Enquiry To Hydro Construction Products