NEO ROX BRAZILIAN QUARTZ RANGEby Neo Rox Concepts
The Neo Rox Brazilian Quartzite range is available in tiles, pool coping and random flagstone.
Brazilian Quartz properties and uses include:
- Extremely high quality and made from premium quartzite stone
- Rigid and dense
- Scratch resistant and anti-wear
- Durable, with easy maintenance
- Pressure resistant and anti-fold
- High stability and low absorption
- Acid and alkali resistant- anti-weathering with no fade or colour change
- Low water absorption
- High flexural strength
- Resistance to rapid freezing and thawing
- Has a hardness of 7 on the Mohs scale. Demonstrating a high resistance to abrasion.
Neo Rox has manufactured their products from the Brazilian quartz range to be distinctive, warm and natural in their aesthetic. This makes the product a great choice for both interior and exterior applications and surface finishes.
The Neo Rox Brazilian quartz range has demonstrated notable chemical and thermic stability, making this material an ideal flooring choice for around swimming pools and other areas exposed to the sun. These quartzites do not absorb heat and when wet are anti-skid.
With a demonstrated durability and safety records, the Brazilian quartz range is ideal for internal and external applications on the floor, wall coverings, treads and swimming pool applications.
Send Enquiry To Neo Rox Concepts