SEALTIGHT- is not a surface coating, but a penetrating colourless, inorganic transparent liquid, non-toxic, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic scientific formulation. It permanently waterproofs, insulates, hardens and preserves concrete, plaster, mortar and most natural stone. SEALTIGHT applied to the masonry, concrete, plaster and render will penetrate and by a progressive chemical reaction, which is started at the surface, binds all component parts of the masonry into a more dense or solid mass. As this reaction takes place, all free lime and alkali are neutralized. As the masonry increases in density it becomes waterproofed, resistant to acid, oil and grease. As the scientific formula of SEALTIGHT causes the solidification of the component parts of masonry, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass it becomes waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. Increasing the density of the substrate, increases wear capability, which will prevent dusting, brick fretting, cracking, seepage.
• All masonry construction old or new concrete, bricks, plastering/render
• Above or below ground. Concrete floors, walls, terrazzo and most natural stone
• New or old constructions affected by pollution, monuments, public buildings and roads, tunnels, basements, swimming pools decks, dams, subways
• For sealing Showers and other wet areas
• Protects weak and old substrates. Prevents blistering and deterioration of paints, does not contain oils or solvents.
• Does not require special protection. Safe for the user and environment.
• Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
• Not classified as hazardous material. Environmentally friendly.
• No bonding problem for paint, glue, render.
• No harm to aluminium, glass, tiles etc.
• Permanent waterproofing, preservation and protection.
• Do not apply to concrete block work
Fill all holes and cracks. Remove dust, grease, unsound particles and loose or cracked paint, to optimize the penetration of SEALTIGHT Clean the surface to be treated if SALT is present – use SALTRID to remove. The use of BLUEE -POWERCLEAN is recommended. If substrate is in bad condition i.e. missing mortar lines, holes, spalling concrete, we recommend the use of Drizoro Foundation/Flex. Allow surface to dry as much as possible.
SEALTIGHT is applied by back-pack or hand-spray low-pressure spray operating at no more than 20 psi, ensuring a uniform and homogeneous coverage starting at the bottom, working across the surface and gradually working upwards. It is essential to saturate the substrate. Allow SEALTIGHT to cure and penetrate for a period of about 12-24 hours. If Maxsealflex/Maxseal/ Foundation is to be applied, apply immediately while SEALTIGHT is still wet. Complete curing 4-5 days before painting or other application
Clean tools and equipments immediately with water after use.
Consumption of SEALTIGHT 5 /m2 per litre.
Send Enquiry To Scientific Waterproofing Products Pty Ltd