The original design of the VersiPave® GP, has proven very popular with our customers. So when improving the design of our industry leading paving pedestal we have been careful to retain all of the labour saving features like adjustable and secure chocks, 4mm spacer tabs, perforated snap lines to allow for edge detailing without cutting tools and extenders that fit securely into place with no fuss. No wonder it is a best seller!
The New VersiPave 24 adds an integrated 10mm extender, and this new design feature could be saving you a small fortune on your paving projects.
Traditionally when paving over roofs the membrane is submerged under screed and sand, making remedial work challenging and costly. VersiPave 24 eliminates the need for screed, is lightweight, quick to install, eliminates ponding, algae and efflorescence from discolouring pavers, all whilst allowing waterproofing and services to remain accessible. And now with the integrated 10mm extender, you get even more range and design flexibility in the single unit.
- VersiPave is engineered to reduce material, construction and lifecycle costs.
- 24mm-45mm height range.
- Cavity to conceal services (drains etc).
- 20mm and 40mm extenders available.
- VersiPave pedestals with Extenders up to 105mm have a compressive strength of >25kN.
- Can be snapped in halves or quarters to enable perimetre detailing.
- Economical, reducing building load, labour and logistic costs.
- 100% recycled.
- Accommodates inconsistent paver thickness.
- Suits most paving configurations
- 10-year warranty.
Send Enquiry To Elmich Australia Pty Ltd