NATURESTONE™ WALL BLOCK SYSTEM
The NatureStone™ Wall Block System uses the “Henrick” patented system of adhering natural stone (honed or Rock Face) to structural masonry blocks.
The system, to ensure each units structural integrity, involves using:
- High strength, purpose neutral-cure adhesive
- 316 marine grade stainless steel pins, fixed mechanically, top and bottom.
Constructional and engineering advantages of Nature Stone include:
- Lighter weight and the availability of block laying tradesman
- Ability of engineers to use standard design tables
- AS3700 and BCA compliant
- Ecologically Sustainable Development benefits of Betta Block including the use of recycled materials and less concrete
NatureStone™ is easy to lay, easy to reinforce, cost effective and is engineer friendly (existing design tables). The NatureStone™ Wall Block system has a complete block range including full blocks, half blocks, capping, corner returns, and sills.
The NatureStone™ is part of the BelleStone™ range of products by Baines Masonry Blocks.
Try the Baines Masonry wall design program to design your next NatureStone Retaining Wall!
Click on the link below to download the NatureStone brochures and information sheets:
Send Enquiry To Baines Masonry