Grange Garden Health Potting Mix is a premium mix that has been developed to the Australian standards under SAI Global’s AS 3743 guidelines for premium potting mixes. The mixes have multiple features that help them to stand out from the crowd as a premium product.
- Contain a controlled release fertiliser for balanced plant nutrition over a period of several months
- Provide an active wetting agent to aid water distribution and protect against plants drying out.
- Roots are allowed to grow thanks to optimum air filled porosity.
- Possess a large water-holding capacity so that the plant does not stress in extreme conditions.
- Accredited manufacturing process and laboratory tested to ensure optimum pH and electrical conductivity levels.
- Contain Coir, a coconut fibre that enhances and improves the mix structure, and composted pine bark that has undergone a 12 week composting regime.
Premium Potting Mix
This Premium Potting Mix is developed to Australian Standards and is the perfect choice for potted colour, trees and shrubs, perennials, cottage plants, herbs, vegetables, succulents, as well as non-sensitive natives and grasses. This will keep your plants bright and lively throughout the year.
The Gardener Potting Mix is a flexible mix. Like our Premium Potting Mix product, it is developed to Australian Standards levels. Due to its flexibility, Home Gardener Potting Mix is suitable for most plant varieties.
Native Potting Mix
Like the name suggests, the Native Potting Mix is the perfect choice for native plants, especially phosphorus-sensitive varieties. As with other products in the Garden Health range, this Potting Mix is developed to strict Australian Standards.
For more information contact Grange Growing Solutions or visit their website via the links below.
Send Enquiry To Grange Growing Solutions