Clean, tidy foliage with masses of cherry flowers.
• Mass clusters of cherry flowers in autumn, winter and spring boasting small fireworks that explode into a beautiful red. The colour will brighten up any garden.
• Drought tolerant and frost hardy, tested to -5° celcius.
• Its toughness makes it great for mass plantings, native gardens and rockeries with showy flowers.
• Prune Cherry Cluster™ Grevillea as required and use a slow release fertiliser annually.
• The cross between Grevillea rhyolitica and Grevillea juniperina will change the way you see Grevilleas.
• Cherry Cluster™ Grevillea gains its toughness and slightly broader leaf from Grevillea rhyolitica and its excellent ground cover form from Grevillea juniperina.
Send Enquiry To Ozbreed Pty Ltd