MYLES DOUBLE BARBECUE RANGE
The Greenplate® 300 Myles is an all stainless steel standalone double barbecue bench and is the ideal solution for high use areas in popular parks, recreation grounds etc. With ample preparation area the twin unit can turn over four average family barbecues per hour, reducing user waiting times.
The Myles electric barbecue is an environmental breakthrough with a patented design and technical qualities that provide considerable savings over the life of the product through efficient energy consumption and lower installation costs. The Myles bench comes fully assembled, ready to bolt down with two lockable service doors, giving easy access for cleaning.
- 28-minute timing cycle providing ample cooking time
- Adjustable 50°C to 320°C cooking temperature.
- 50% Power saving over existing electric barbecues.
- Commercial grade LDX Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 non warping mono pressed cooking plate
- Each Myles Inbench unit operates on a single bullet 10-amp circuit with a 20 amp RCBO C-Curve type A located in the mains sub-board as per Australian Standards.
- High visibility L.E.D. on push button switch with audible alarm 1 beep at start and 3 beeps at end of the cooking cycle
- Child safety option available, push and hold button for 6 seconds to start
- Standard push and hold button for 5 seconds to turn off
- Safety Extra Low Voltage operation
- Over and under voltage protection with consumer reset via push button switch
- Quick release / install bracket for rapid removal of barbecue in flood or bushfire situations
- University tested and approved
- Bucket and heatproof waste bags supplied providing clean and efficient removal of waste
- Solar grid connected or standalone barbecues available on request
For more information on Greenplate® products, contact us on 07 3245 3008 or email us at email@example.com
Send Enquiry To Greenplate Pty Ltd