OUTDOOR ILLUMINATED BOLLARDS
16 October 2013
For an exclusive range of Outdoor Illuminated X-Last™ bollards for the Australian market, look no further than Moodie.
Moodie Outdoor Products offers an exclusive range of Outdoor Illuminated X-Last™ bollards for the Australian market.
The NEW Lumart D100 models fit perfectly with existing X-Last™ products, with the added functionality of a light concealed in the base.
- X-Last™ Bollards are made from a durable, flexible polymer product.
- X-Last™ Bollards save lives! The Applied Research Centre for Automotive Technology has conducted impact testing comparing Metal Bollards with X-Last™ Bollards. Tests were conducted using the Head Injury Criteria to evaluate injuries to the head after impact at a speed of 40km/h – the average speed in a congested city centre. The maximum international limit for the HIC test is 1000. Exceeding this value causes irreversible head injuries. The HIC value obtained after impact with a metal bollard was 4600 – nearly 5 times over the international limit. The same test with X-Last™ showed a result of 460 – less than half the international limit and 10 times less than the metal bollard result.
- X-Last™ Bollards also carry the CE mark, a certification granted after a demanding safety audit.
- The X-Last™ products are strong enough to prevent vehicles entering prohibited areas, and if hit, the flexibility of these bollards makes them virtually unbreakable. Most importantly these bollards are recoverable - returning to their original form and position after being knocked down. Therefore X-Last™ bollards don’t have to be removed to allow access for emergency vehicles.
- Tested to recover in excess of 200 times.
- X-Last™ Bollards cannot be broken or dented and are not affected by rust or UV light.
- Production generates 50% less impact on the environment than conventional metal bollards.
- The X-Last™ Bollards come in a wide range of attractive colours and practical designs.
- Braille and tactile signage can be incorporated.
For enquiries call 1300 666 343 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org