TurfPave® XD is a lightweight, high strength interlocking plastic grass paver designed for the creation of grassed areas subject to pedestrian and occasional vehicular traffic.
Used in the construction of emergency access, overflow parking, home driveways, golf buggy paths and slope stabilization, TurfPave® XD grass pavers have a porous structure allowing rainwater to infiltrate into the ground. The high load-bearing structure protects grass roots against compaction and effectively supports loads imposed by large fire trucks.
TurfPave® XD cells contain notches, have large open base areas and high void spaces that promote and ensure healthy root development. TurfPave® XD grass pavers are also suited for gravel containment.
TurfPave® XD grass pavers offer several unique features:
- More than 90% unrestricted root base area
- 40mm high cells that enhance vigorous root development
- Notches in cells that allow unrestricted runner and root growth
- Secure snap-on joining ensuring modules remain in place after installation
- Ability to peg the sub-base on slopes and curves
- Vertical webs that direct roots downward minimising girdling
- High compressive strength (unfilled > 200 t/m²)
- Flexible connecting grids ensuring modules conform to uneven surfaces
- Snap-on joining allowing large panels to be pre-assembled off-site
- Modules that allow rapid installation with minimal operator training and tools
- Nesting design that halves storage and transport costs
TurfPave® XD grass pavers stabilise turf, grass and gravel in:
- Emergency and fire lane access areas
- Vehicle parking lots in commercial developments, homes, sports complexes, festival grounds, churches etc
- Golf cart paths
- Street shoulder parking
- Racetrack infield and pit areas
- Drainage channels
- Slope stabilisation and erosion control
Send Enquiry To Elmich Australia Pty Ltd