Quick and cost effective to install, with no wiring required, the i-Series light achieves AS1158 P4 category lighting standards.
Moodie’s i-Series integrated lighting range includes the i1200 and the i500 models. The powerful integrated i1200 is designed for large scale solar lighting applications, including bike-ways, walkways, car parks and parks, and is generally mounted on a 4 to 5 meter pole.
The integrated i500 is a smaller model perfect for pathways and courtyards, or park-light that requires a 3 to 4 meter mount height.
The i-Series solar lights offer a range of features, including:
- Integrated solar light with the solar panel, battery and control gear in one unit
- Require 8 hours direct sunlight to charge (panel facing equator)
- 3 day autonomy
- First 3 hours of lighting is at 100% before dropping to 25% thereafter
- Contains a PIR motion sensor (if motion is detected when light is operating at 25% it will go to 100% output for 30 seconds before dropping back down to 25%)
- Fits onto 60mm OD mounting pole
- Warranty period of 2 years
To find out more about the i-Series integrated solar lighting range visit Moodie Outdoor Products at www.moodie.com.au