The Urbanix fitness range consists of real gym equipment that allows users of different fitness levels to exercise all of the main core muscle groups, as well as undertake cardio-vascular workouts.
Many outdoor fitness products do not allow for varying levels of difficulty for users of different fitness levels. However, the Urbanix patented hydraulic system can be set in 8 different positions, just like in a real gym. This enables people of different fitness levels to exercise at their own pace and to progress the difficulty as their fitness improves. The bi-directional action function of the user-controlled patented piston provides for a full range of motion, allowing the muscles to extend and contract.
Advantages of using URBANIX include:
- Real gym feel with a constant, controlled and progressive resistance
- 8 different levels of resistance ranging from 5-60 kilograms
- Full body workout with 15 hydraulic, 5 cardio and 3 static items that target various muscle groups
- Maximum safety thanks to a safe stop piston system, zero touch point, internal stoppers and controlled motion
- Comfortable, user friendly Polysafe seats and handles
- Superior build quality to provide a durable, safe and high value outdoor gym
- Clear and concise signage utilising QR code technology
- Attracts both fitness enthusiasts and novices
- Independently certified for the Australian market
To browse the Urbanix catalogue click here.
To celebrate Proludic’s launch of Urbanix we are offering units at very special promotional prices.
Contact Proludic to see how we can help you design and install your next community outdoor fitness facility.
ProludicPh: 02 9485 8700