• Glass-reinforced recycled HDPE plastic
• Clear-anodised aluminium
• Dressed and stained hardwood
Cox Urban Furniture’s impressive recycled plastic batten (not a wood-fibre composite) is strong, visually stunning and essentially maintenance free. It promises to change the way you think about recycled plastic.
They have continued to expand the ‘Urban Edge’ range to now include visually integrated tables, platforms, litter bins, wheeled-bin enclosures, tree guards, bollards, bike racks and light poles.
Also available, at no additional cost, is a design service customising their furniture to suit specific project requirements. Projects and clients that have utilised this service include:
• Canberra Airport – ACT
• Coffs Harbour City Council – NSW
• Sutherland Shire Council – NSW
• Charles Darwin University – NT
• Smith Street Mall Darwin – NT
• Southport Broadwater Parklands – QLD
• Department of Communities – QLD
• St Peter’s Lutheran College – QLD
• North Shore Townsville – QLD
• Laurimar Residential Estate – VIC
• Fallingwater Estate – VIC
• Richardson Street Port Hedland – WA
• Murdoch University – WA
• City of Fremantle – WA
You can explore ‘Urban Edge’ and their other furniture ranges at www.coxurbanfurniture.com.au or contact their national distributor, All Park Products, at email@example.com for a Sales and Technical Representative near you.