We were given a 2D CAD file of the landscape plan to work with, as well as a written description of the overall aesthetic for the pool area.
Time lines were just as important as the design and were also factors in us being awarded the project.
We used 3-dimensional real life CAD software to design and manufacture the shelters.
• In-house 3D CAD drafting team.
• Visualise the finished product before production.
• Provide a 3D model to the client who can view the products using the free 3D viewing software.
• See even the most minute details of the structures prior to fabrication.
• Allows for more accurate and streamlined production.
• Client able to view 'walk though' of the structure.
• 3D model can be imported into 3D Studio Max.
In keeping with our motto of service, we were able to design, engineer and fabricate all 10 custom structures in only six weeks to ensure the project was not held up waiting for delivery of the shelters.
The finished project is simply spectacular and we thank Gold Coast Holiday Park management for choosing Outside Products to work with them on this project.
For more information on Outside Products visit: www.outside.net.au