The Under-Fence Plinth is often overlooked as a viable and useful product in many landscaping and fencing applications despite the fact that it provides an extensive range of benefits. Find out more.
- Maintaining and protecting fencing installations
- Eliminating gaps/spacing between ground level and bottom of fence
- Reduce the spread of weeds and creeping of unwanted plants into garden beds, lawns etc
- Prevent items from escaping under fencing around sports fields/ovals
- Keep pets and animals from infiltrating or escaping from enclosures
- Keep rubbish and litter from entering property
Samm Industries offers a comprehensive range of composite recycled plastic plinths. They range in height from 90mm-300mm, in width from 20mm-50mm and up to 4000mm in length. These can either be directly secured to the to the fence or supported by composite recycled plastic support stakes.
These products are ideal for installations such as:
- Under commercial and residential fencing
- Community and school ovals/sports grounds
- Public/private tennis courts/cricket nets/baseball pitches etc
- School boundary and playground fencing
- Commercial/industrial boundary and security fencing
NO cracking, splitting, splintering, rotting or rusting – this is a long-life and maintenance-free product.
For more information contact Samm Industries via the links below.