Do you struggle to read financial statements?
Learn to use financial statements to plan the future of your business.
Learn to use financial statements to plan the future of your business. The key to financial success is understanding how to read and use financial statements such as cashflow statements and balance sheets to make sound business decisions.
Find out how a balance sheet will assess the financial health of your business and gain a greater understanding of your profits through your Profit and Loss statement. Armed with the right tools achieving financial success is closer than you think!
Host: Landscaping Victoria
When: Friday 12 October 2012 Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Where: Landscaping Victoria, Suite 2 497 Burke Road, Hawthorn East
Cost: $20 per person
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Some of the valuable tools and information that you’ll learn to make your business even more profitable include:
• how to read and understand financial statements to make sound business decisions
• how a balance sheet will assess the financial health of your business
• how to calculate profit and the real cost of goods
• an understanding of terms used in financial statements
When you attend this seminar you’ll receive:
• an Achieving Financial Success workbook absolutely jam-packed with case studies, worked examples, business survival tips, prosperity tips, a glossary of business terms and useful websites
• a free business mentoring session, which gives you expert advice tailored to the needs of your business from one of our small business specialists
• the opportunity to meet, network and interact with like-minded people in a variety of industries, often from your local area
Who should attend:
This seminar is invaluable for all small business owners.
About the workshop leader:
Following an extensive corporate career, Mike McNamara has founded two small businesses and has been an accredited presenter for Small Business Victoria since 2007, delivering workshops and seminars across Victoria on finance and others topics vital to small business operators. As an Advanced Toastmaster, and founder of Glen Iris Toastmasters, he strongly believes audiences that enjoy themselves learn more.
Mike’s day job is as a buyer’s agent for homeowners and investors with Buyer Solutions in Kew and he is Executive Producer of the ‘Bricks and Mortar” radio show, where Mike and his team of seven, inform and entertain listeners weekly on community radio 3WBC 94.1FM
To book in for this session email email@example.com or call 1300 365 428 before Tuesday 9th October.