Register today for the SPASA Short Intensive Course ‘Inspect Swimming Pool & Spa Safety Barriers’, to be held August 23 and October 8 in Sydney.
Register today for the SPASA Short Intensive Course ‘Inspect Swimming Pool & Spa Safety Barriers’, to be held on Thursday August 23 and Monday October 8 at the SPASA NSW North Parramatta office in Sydney.
This 1-day course deals specifically with pool fencing requirements and looks at:
• What is Your Duty of Care?
• What are the relevant Acts, Regulations and Australian Standards?
• Pre-Inspection Checklists and Summary Sheets
This course is a MUST for:
• Individual operators
• Swimming Pool Retailers
• Service Technicians
• Builders and Swimming Pool Builders
• Real Estate Agents
• Body Corporates
• Hotel, Resorts and Caravan Park Operators
Secure your place for this nationally recognised training for the pool and spa industry today!
For full details and to enrol, visit: http://www.spasa.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=388&Itemid=225