Small Gardens, Balconies & Courtyards is a special edition of Backyard & Garden Design Ideas that’s full of tips and tricks to maximise small spaces.
Small gardens are the challenging reality of many Australian gardeners. In small garden design, the trick is to work with, not against, the problems small spaces present. Small Gardens, Balconies & Courtyards is a special edition of Backyard & Garden Design Ideas that’s full of tips and tricks to maximise the space you have for your outdoor living area.
Although challenging, small gardens are also rewarding and with the right approach, can be everything you want your outdoor space to be – and more. We aim in one publication to explain all there is to know about creating a successful oasis in your courtyard, balcony or small garden space.
Topics to be covered include:
• Vertical gardens and green walls
• Compact swimming pools
• Outdoor cooking in small spaces
• Growing plants in pots and planters
• Designing a roof terrace
• Shade solutions for small gardens
• Latest in lighting for alfresco rooms
• Furniture for small gardens
• Balcony and courtyard design tips
Small Gardens, Balconies & Courtyards #3 on sale May 16.