R+T Australia 2014, to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from August 21-23, will be the country’s first ever exhibition specialising in external building systems, such as roller shutters, doors/gates, windows, and sun protection systems.
A key element of the exhibition will be the ExpeR+T Area, which will incorporate a wide-ranging information program covering all sectors incorporated in the show, said Frank Matus, ExpeR+T Area Manager for R+T Australia 2014.
“We have attracted a strong network of industry experts from both overseas and within Australia, covering industry associations, statutory and government authorities, and leading suppliers,” he said.
Topics being covered in R+T Australia 2014’s ExpeR+T Area will include:
- International trends and opportunities in the sun shading market
- National Construction Code 2014, and amendments to the Building Regulations 2006
- Building Standards for Bushfire Construction
- Product interaction in a sustainable building
- Windows and Doors Industry Council bushfire product training sessions
- Insights into third party certification
- Specifying the right powder coating system to increase project lifespan
- The right windows and doors
- Safety around garage doors and gates
- Garage door security and energy efficiency
- The key role of sun protection and how to control it
“Full details of our ExpeR+T Area program, plus a registration page, are now on the R+T Australia website at www.rt-australia.com/visitor/exper-t-area,” said Matus.
Attendance at R+T Australia 2014’s ExpeR+T Area sessions is free to registered visitors to the show.
To register for R+T Australia 2014, please go to www.rt-australia.com/visitor