This workshop provides manual handlers with specific knowledge and techniques to help minimise the risk of manual handling injuries and improve their effectiveness and morale.
Meet Your Trainer: Ron Widman
What you’ll learn:
• Techniques to improve Manual Handling that will reduce your risk of Costly WorkCover claims
• You’ll do a risk assessment on a manual handling risk
• Learn to write the Safe Work Method Statement
• A competency assessment will be carried out on all the participants
What you’ll receive:
• Hazard identification, assessment and control papers and Safe Work Method Statement for a Manual Handling risk
• Examples of appropriate exercises to improve your musculoskeletal situation
• Competency Assessment Strategy
1543 Elizabeth Drive
To register for the 9am session, click here.
To register for the 11.30 session, click here.
Register Online for you & your staff
For easy regstration to this event, click this link or browse the website www.ngina.com.au to the ‘Events> What’s On’ section and select the Manual Handling Workshop.