According to a recent report by CISCO (Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, The Time Is Right for Connected Public Lighting Within Smart Cities, October 2012):
- Lighting accounts for 19 per cent of all electricity consumed
- One-third of the world’s roads are still lit by technology from the 1960s
- By 2020, 80 per cent of global public lighting will be LED
- The cost of electricity is increasing rapidly
- Locations where new or better public lighting is required are often not easily connected to the grid
- New grid connections can be expensive and difficult to install
- New control technology allows standalone solar to be managed remotely and as part of a network
Quality solar lighting is an investment in a more sustainable future.
SOLARTECHNIQ solutions incorporate WE-EF luminaires to provide matched components to deliver designed lighting solutions. Our solutions are able to deliver lighting performance equal to grid connected solutions and can be part of lighting projects combining grid connected and solar powered components.
SOLARTECHNIQ solutions include:
- Standard and custom-designed lighting solutions
- WE-EF LED luminaires with five light distribution options to optimise light placement and spacing
- 6W to 144W solutions
- Industry standard solar panel and battery technologies
- Sophisticated digital control
- Remote monitoring and control
- Long life components
- Whole of life battery management
Contact a SOLARTECHNIQ sales partner to discuss your public lighting needs.
SOLARTECHNIQ +61 1300 660 412, email@example.com