Our products are Biological Farmers of Australia (B.F.A.) registered fertilisers and soil conditioners and are designated free of pathogens (HACCP) through certification.
Our composts are processed in windrows where manures are combined with organic carbon sources then watered and turned regularly for a minimum of 16 weeks until the material is fully composted. The temperature generated (up to 68°C) kills pathogens and weed seeds. Careful management of the raw material and the rigorous composting process ensure the consistency and quality of the finished product. Our standard compost is screened through a 10mm screen.
Our fully composted products:
• Provide immediately available and slow release plant nutrients.
• Improve aeration, water penetration and soil water holding capacity.
• Increase organic carbon levels, double those available from raw and aged manures.
• Buffer nutrient draw down caused by other un-composted organic matter such as raw manures, crop residue and poorly composted or raw mulches.
• Reduce chemical fertiliser requirements and may supply total potassium needs for most crops.
• Build stable aggregates that improve soil structure.
• Buffer soil from abrupt pH changes and helps reduce soil sodium.
• Provide charged particles that hold and exchange nutrients.
• Contain beneficial micro-organisms for soil improvement and control of soil-borne plant diseases.
• Have no offensive odour.
We look forward to discussing your specific needs and supplying you with our products. We can be contacted by phone: 0419 648 808 or e-mail: email@example.com