The key to BodPave®85 is the revolutionary interlocking cellular grid and open cell structure, which greatly enhances its strength and minimises ‘lifting’. The pavers also have long 35mm spikes on the base, preventing movement in the sub-base. And the unique reservoir design of the cell cups ensures the partial retention of water for grass health, which is perfect for the Australian climate. In addition, BodPave®85 reinforces grassed surfaces that are prone to rutting and becoming muddy in wet weather.
BodPave®85 paving grids act as a perfect gravel retention system, allowing for a free-draining reinforced road or driveway and for a surface which keeps the angular stones within its plastic cells ensuring less gravel is displaced.
- Excellent ground reinforcement
- Interlocking cellular grid and open cell structure supporting grass or gravel surfaces
- Suitability for many trafficked applications, both pedestrian and vehicular, including car and coach parks, overspill car parks, emergency access roads, grass walkways, golf buggy paths and grass or gravel driveways
- Reduced flood risks whilst providing a firm reinforced grass or gravel paving, as rain or surface water can immediately infiltrate the ground
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene plastic in black UV stabilised, strong, chemically inert and non-toxic
- Durable, environmentally friendly reinforced surface
- Load-bearing capacity up to 400t/m2
Contact Tapex to find out more about BodPave®85 or any of our suite of grass and ground reinforcement products.
Visit: www.tapex.com.au for your nearest stockists.