Our range of mini excavators, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, multi terrain loaders, small wheel loaders, backhoe loaders and telehandlers, plus over 100 work tools attachments are suitable for all landscape applications.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a one-man-show, or a larger business, you will get the same great service from the staff at WesTrac.
For more information about any new or used equipment, attachments, parts, service, finance or warranty, contact your local WesTrac branch or call 1300 881 064.
Landscape Management Workshop
WesTrac, in partnership with Landscape NSW & ACT (LNA), is running a series of workshops in July to help small businesses manage their profit and productivity.
Designed to help take businesses to the next level, these hands-on workshops are run by landscapers for landscapers. They will provide you with knowledge, resources and tools to make immediate improvements, and help you increase your business efficiency, productivity and profit. The workshops aim to give you the confidence and inspiration to effectively manage your business.
Every attendee will leave the workshop with:
• An operating budget built with your numbers, for your company.
• A pricing system that calculates the prices your company must charge to cover your costs and profit.
• An efficiency rating that shows you what your sales should be, and how money is lost to waste and inefficiency.
• Estimating methods that improve field productivity and profit.
• Dead-simple, proven methods to measure and track job costs.
• Wage and bonus systems that get staff thinking like entrepreneurs.
Monday and Tuesday, July 16 and 17, 2012
Thursday and Friday, July 19 and 20, 2012
Cost: $125 for LNA members; $195 for non-members.
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Venue details are provided upon registration and payment.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
For more information contact Jo Aquilina on 02 9630 4844 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online at: www.westrac.com.au/LandscapeWorkshop
Spots are limited so be quick!