Build a better landscape business by attending the Landscape Management Workshop and let us help take your business to the next level.
Leave your tools in the shed for the best two days you’ve ever spent working on your business! Brought to you by Landscape NSW & ACT (LNA) in partnership with WesTrac, this hands-on workshop is just what you need to keep your business growing.
Run by landscapers for landscapers, the workshop will provide you with knowledge, resources and tools to make immediate improvements, and help you increase your business efficiency, productivity and profit. The workshop is designed to give you the confidence and inspiration you need to effectively manage your business.
Every attendee leaves this workshop with:
• An operating budget built with your numbers, for your company
• A pricing system that calculates the prices your company must charge to cover your costs and profit
• An efficiency rating that shows you what your sales should be, and how money is lost to waste and inefficiency
• Estimating methods that improve field productivity and profit
• Dead-simple, proven methods to measure and track job costs
• Wage and bonus systems that gets staff thinking like entrepreneurs
Workshop 1 – Parramatta
Monday and Tuesday, July 16 and 17, 2012
Workshop 2 – Northern Beaches
Thursday and Friday, July 19 and 20, 2012
$125 for LNA members, $195 for non-members
8:30am – 4:30pm
Provided upon registration and payment
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
For more information contact Jo Aquilina on 02 9630 4844 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online today to secure your spot at the workshop – hurry, numbers are limited!