Outdoor Structures Australia was chosen to supply the following timber products:
• Standard heavy-duty bollards at 1.2 and 1.5m (approx 900)
• Custom bollards (approx 30)
• Ascot fencing designed by Cardno Splat
• Platforms designed by Cardno Splat
• Modified OSA disabled barbecue table
• Shelter shed designed by Deicke Richards (8m x 8m)
• Pioneer posts used as totems (20)
There are a few features that make this development outstanding.
1. New parklands have been located in a prime position overlooking the valley, providing new recreational opportunities for residents who have relocated to the high ground and for those who have remained.
2. A public orchard has been planted. Grantham had large orchards in the past and this reflects the community's history.
3. Extensive use has been made of the high quality local sandstone.
More than 70 families took part in the first Grantham land-swap ballot with the second ballot to take place early in 2012.
For more information on Outdoor Structures Australia, visit: www.outdoorstructures.com.au