Very cleverly, he positioned his company as the one that could supply most orders within days instead of the standard offering of his competitors, that being months. He did this by holding stock so when an order was placed, it could be delivered almost immediately.
He named his company HaveStock as in “have stock”. It took the Australian market by storm. In the past 30 years, HaveStock has supplied infrastructure solutions for some of the country’s largest projects including:
- Brisbane International Airport
- Sydney International Airport upgrades
- Port of Brisbane
- Port Botany
- RAAF Amberley
- Brisbane Southbank Parklands
- Year 2000 George Street/Martin Place, Circular Quay, Sydney Olympics city upgrade
- Sydney Opera House Forecourt upgrade
- Queensland Gold Coast Light Rail
- Clem 7 Tunnel Brisbane
- Brisbane Airport Link Tunnel
- And numerous other roadworks, highways and streetscapes.
All this and more in the past 30 years. And then, a couple of years ago, HaveStock was successfully integrated into the EJ global fold which is extremely advantageous for clients across Asia-Pacific.
The extended range of product from the global EJ family sources is now available for projects in this part of the world. It’s all the highest quality in design, innovation and manufacture.
You can contact EJ on 07 3216 5000 or for more information visit: www.ejco.com