Book now to attend the upcoming workshop in Rouse Hill on the 14th March 2013. The workshop will be presented by Ian Johnson.
Are you qualified with Chemcert accreditation, or does your accreditation need to be renewed?
The ChemCert Accreditation AQF III course provides you with:
- National Accreditation for 5 years
- Safe storage requirements for pesticides, fuels and other dangerous goods
- How to determine weather conditions suitable for spraying, including Delta T, stability and thermal drift
- How to efficiently, effectively and safely use pesticides
- Easy and practical calibration techniques for efficient chemical use
- Knowledge to limit spray drift including innovations in application and nozzle selection criteria
- How to manage chemical residues, WHP’s, ESI’s and MRL’s
- How to meet Freshcare and Woolworth’s QA requirements
- WHS, APVMA, EPA and legislation updates
- Record keeping requirements, including manifests and spray records
- Easy to use risk assessments and hazard control forms
- Self - audit & compliance checklists for use back at work
Book now to attend the upcoming workshop in Rouse Hill on the 14th March 2013. Workshop will be presented by Ian Johnson, who delivers a nursery industry focussed course where attendees work at their own pace, depending on their level of expertise. Places limited to 15 per workshop.
Date Thursday, 14th March 2013
Time 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location Rouse Hill
NGINA Members $200
Non Members $250
NGINA Members $290
Non Members $340
For further information call NGINA on 02 9679 1472 or learn how to book online via the NGINA website.