Carl Small, General Manager, attributes the longevity and continued growth of the company to ‘a client service focus, great clients and pride of workmanship shown by all employees.
COL’s commitment to consistently delivering quality service is underpinned by strong management systems. These systems have recently received third party accreditation complying with the requirements of AS/NZS 4801:2001Health & Safety, ISO 140001:2004 Environment and ISO 9001:2008 Quality. (ISO 14001, ISO 9001 & AS/NZS 4801.)
Our newly certified management system enables our whole team to ensure the highest standards are maintained for the next 40 years!
Over the years, COL has received 37 industry awards for excellence. Some award-winning and notable projects include:
• The Rocks Streetscape re-development (1991-93)
• ANA Hotel (1993)
• New Children’s Hospital at Westmead (1993-95)
• Numerous projects in the Sydney Olympic Precinct (1995 – current)
• Wynyard Park re-development (1998)
• Redfern Oval refurbishment (2007)
• ARV Woolooware Shores (2005-09)
• Sarah Redfern Park, Minto (2009)