First ever Build & Design QLD Expo gets the thumbs up with more than 3,500 trade visitors and over 130 exhibitors on show - great news for Queensland business.
The first ever Build & Design Queensland (BDQ) Expo gets the industry thumbs up, with 3,556 trade visitors attending the event and 132 exhibitors on show.
Early results from the show’s visitor survey reveals great news for Queensland business, with the BDQ visitors combined spend predicted to be over $529m for the next 12 months. A huge 89 per cent of visitors discovered new products, services and suppliers, with 91 per cent likely to purchase or recommend products and services they saw at the show.
Key reason for visitors to attend BDQ:
• Keep up to date with trends and innovations
• Find new products and services
• Find new suppliers
The 3,556 visitors were made up of four main categories:
• 969 Architects & Building Designers
• 484 Builders, Engineers & Building Professionals
• 657 Interior Designers, Decorators & Specifiers
• 688 Commercial Buyers (including Government, Hotel, Retail & Manufacturing)
Build & Design QLD was held May 9 – 11 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Bookings for stand space at BDQ 2013 have already commenced! To find out more about securing a premium position at next year’s event contact Belinda Symington on 02 9275 9208 or email: email@example.com