The NGIA Biennial National Conference is returning in 2016. The 3 day event will be hosted by Adelaide from 15-17 February 2016.
Every two years a national Nursery & Garden Industry Conference is held in an Australian city. Over the past 30 years the conference it has attracted an average of 300 delegates – growers, retailers, suppliers and stakeholders. In 2016 the conference returns to one of the favourite conference cities, Adelaide, from 15 -17 February 2016.
Join your industry colleagues to hear about the opportunities for the nursery sector over the next four years.
The 2016 National Conference & Exhibition will deliver a program showcasing a solutions focused industry that is strategic, professional and adaptable.
The conference will include:
- Presentations on the latest research, production, marketing, and big picture issues affecting the industry
- Panel discussions and tailored sessions for industry sectors
- Networking events and social functions
- An exhibition space to showcase suppliers to the industry
- A Gala Dinner to present the annual Nursery & Garden Awards
For more information on next year’s conference contact Kobie Keenan on 1800 252 468 or at email@example.com