PARK PRO GAS HOTPLATES
Gas is a great option for installations where there is no supply of electricity to the site. However public area barbecues often experience issues with misuse which are commonly caused by the overall design of the barbecue unit or because of incorrect use by inexperienced or careless operators.
The Park Pro range features an extra large King size gas hotplate that is specifically designed to overcome these potential issues and is designed with the safety features inbuilt to avoid all but touching a hot plate.
The unit conforms to Australian standards and is fitted with an inbuilt timer, which means the barbecue cannot be left on indefinitely. Additionally, incorrect ignition is not possible by design and simplistic operation means essentially all the operator needs to do is press a button and the rest is under your control.
Park Pro King Plate BBQ features:
- Extra large 304-grade 6mm thick pressed stainless steel hotplate with cooking area of 680mm x 590mm
- 2 x 15 Mega Joule burners
- Electronic shutdown control
- Microprocessor control, removes the need for a continuous pilot light keeping gas wastage to a minimum
- Adjustable automatic timer will switch off after a set period of time (factory set to switch off after 13 minutes)
- Safe 12v ignition switch with green light to indicate BBQ is operating
- Available with push button operation, optional coin operation or key operation
- Sturdy stainless steel door with lock to hide controls
- Fully galvanised steel frame for durability and longevity
- Height of hotplate can be adjusted to suit brickwork
- Impressive, practical and durable
- Ready for your brick or stone enclosure or available in a pre-fabricated cabinet
- Available in LPG or Natural Gas
Available cabinet and hotplate configuration options:
- Park Pro Cube Cabinet with single hotplate
- Park Pro Single Cabinet with single hotplate
- Park Pro Double Cabinet with single or double hotplates
- Park Pro Extra-Large Single Cabinet with single hotplate, sink & tap
- Park Pro Extra-Large Double Cabinet with double hotplates, sink & tap
- Custom made cabinet and hotplate configurations available, with or without sink & tap
All Park Pro cabinets feature a commercial grade 304 stainless steel benchtop and are available with stainless steel or powder-coated cladding in a wide range of colours. Cabinets are delivered fully assembled and ready to be bolted into place for quick and easy installation.
For more information contact PARKQUIP on 07 3399 8770 or email email@example.com.
Send Enquiry To PARKQUIP