HEATRAY UMBRELLA STRUCTURES
Heatray umbrellas are purpose-built permanent structures, engineered to withstand all weather conditions including high wind loads of 120 km/h for standard structures, with the option to upgrade to higher wind ratings. Heatray Electric Radiant Heaters (ERH) and Infrared Radiant Heaters (IRH-E) are designed to integrate with the umbrella structures, combining soft radiant heat with overhead protection.
The umbrellas are available in a range of shapes, sizes, and colours and can be interlinked to form continuous coverage, or installed as independent structures. A range of modular weather accessories has also been specifically designed for the umbrellas, which can be customised to the specifications of each project.
Lighting systems are an added feature for night operation. Spoke mounted and designed to reflect off the canopy, warm white or coloured light complements and enhances the ambient radiant heat.
Heatray umbrellas being moisture and water resistant also provide protection from direct sun and harmful UV radiation. Constructed to the highest level of safety standards - suitable for residential, commercial and hospitality applications.
- Heating, lighting and weather protection accessories can be integrated with umbrella structures
- Non-glowing electric radiant heaters (ERH) or high-intensity glowing infrared heaters (IRH-E) options
- Concealed electrical wiring ensures maximum public safety and enhances the aesthetics of the umbrella structure
- Lighting options available including Celight & LED
- A full range of weather accessories are available including side curtains, umbrella links and rain gutters for additional protection
- Tensile grade PVDF coated PVC fabric, waterproof, anti-fungal and UV resistant
- Canopy fabric and steel frame are available in a range of colours
- Standard structures engineered to withstand wind loads up to 120km/h
- Extra strength models available for more challenging conditions
- Optional Celmist Cooling system for summer months
For more information on outdoor heating solutions contact us on 03 8552 8200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Enquiry To Celmec International