28 November 2011
Advertising bookings for the next edition of Small Gardens, Balconies & Courtyards is closing soon – don’t miss your chance to be part of this innovative magazine.
Small gardens are the challenging reality of many Australian gardeners. In small garden design, the trick is to work with, not against, the problems small spaces present. Small Gardens, Balconies & Courtyards is a special edition of Backyard & Garden Design Ideas that’s full of tips and tricks to maximise the space you have for your outdoor living area.
Although challenging, small gardens are also rewarding and with the right approach, can be everything you want your outdoor space to be – and more. We aim in one publication to explain all there is to know about creating a successful oasis in your courtyard, balcony or small garden space.
Topics to be covered include:
• Small swimming pools and outdoor spas
• Decor and water features for small spaces
• Barbecues for small spaces
• Growing plants in pots and planters
• Furniture for small outdoor spaces
• Lighting for balconies, courtyards and small gardens
• Trees, shrubs and screening plants
• Flooring, walling and shading for small spaces
Bookings close January 6, 2012 – don’t miss out! Contact your Advertising Representative today:
VIC, WA & TAS - Pilar Danlag: 0414 468 243
QLD - Haze Baker: 0412 284 441
SA - Sandy Shaw: 0418 806 696
NSW - National Sales & Publishing Manager
Emil Montibeler: 0411 424 335
Small Gardens, Balconies & Courtyards goes on sale April 18, 2012.