LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY COMES TOGETHER
1 March 2010 366 views
Great opportunity for landscape and horticultural professionals to see, compare and experience a huge range of the latest products, services and technologies.
Great opportunity for landscape and horticultural professionals to see, compare and experience a huge range of the latest products, services and technologies all under one roof from Australia’s leading suppliers.
The 2010 Landscape Australia Expo takes place in Perth May 27 – 28 and Sydney July 15 – 16; and in 2011 in Brisbane April 14 – 15 and Melbourne August 25 – 26.
Landscape professionals – see hundreds of products and services!
If your landscape professional – an architect, designer, specifier, landscape contractor, maintenance operator, horticultural, nursery or garden professional, distributor, retailer or agent, if you manage or maintain properties, this is your opportunity to See, Discuss and Compare a huge range of the latest products and meet experts from the industry’s leading suppliers.
-Are you involved in the design or specification of commercial, public or residential landscapes?
- Are you a maintenance or construction company?
- Do you supply retail products and want to expand your product range?
- Would you like to look for new or alternate suppliers?
- Would you like to see existing suppliers?
- Would you like to look for new products?
- Would you like to see new technology?
- Would you like to network with colleagues?
- Would you like to attend seminars?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, don’t miss out on Australia’s largest event for the landscape industry.
The Landscape Australia Expo showcases the latest products and services related to all aspects of the industry. With the expo now being held in four states across Australia, there is a great opportunity to attend the expo that best suits your availability as well as compare the latest products and technologies from state to state.
New dates – don’t miss out!
The new format will see two events held each year on a biennial basis – in 2010, the show will be held in Perth and Sydney; and in 2011 the show will take place in Brisbane and Melbourne.
Perth – May 27-28, Claremont Showgrounds
Sydney – July 15-16, Sydney Showgrounds
Brisbane – April 14-15, RNA Showgrounds
Melbourne – August 25-26, Melbourne Showgrounds
With unprecedented support from industry groups and the official publication Outdoor Design Source, we hope you enjoy the very best the industry has to offer from Australia’s leading suppliers to trade.
Industry suppliers – meet hundreds of buyers, the landscape professionals!
- Do you supply products, services or technologies within the landscape industry?
- Are you seeking to increase your client list and market share?
- Do you want to be recognised as a leading supplier by trade professionals?
- Do you have NEW products to launch into the market?
- Would you like to launch a new project?
- Would you like to meet new clients and prospects?
- Would you like to sell product?
- Would you like to meet existing clients, contacts and distributors?
- Would you like to network with industry personnel?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then exhibiting in this TRADE ONLY event will provide you with the opportunity to achieve those goals. If you are a supplier marketing products, service or technology to landscape industry professionals – discover how the Landscape Expo can help achieve your company’s marketing, sales or promotional goals.
For more information or to register for free please visit the website: www.landscapeexpo.com.au or call 02 9556 7994.