THE ULTIMATE IN COLOURED RUBBER
Surface Designs is a wholesale company for the rubber surfacing industry and holds exclusive distribution rights for the unique Rosehill Polymer range in Australia and New Zealand.
Based in the UK, Rosehill Polymers has been at the forefront of polymer and granule technology for over 20 years and is the industry leader in the manufacture and supply of coloured rubber granules, binders and adhesives. Surface Designs brings this expertise to the Australian market.
With granules available in 20 colours, Surface Designs can supply the perfect rubber granule for indoor or outdoor sports and play surfaces. From architects to installers, Surface Designs can meet the requirements of any specifier in matching durability with cost effectiveness.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Rosehill TPV® is only produced at Rosehill Polymer's state of the art facility in the UK. This unique product is a technically advanced coloured rubber granule delivering the ideal combination of durability and elasticity for the sports, play and leisure industries.
A mix of high quality virgin polymer, anti-oxidants and UV stabilisers make Rosehill TPV® a premium product in the rubber wet-pour industry. Known for its superior surface integrity, Rosehill TPV® is UV stable and won't harden over time, allowing it to retaining its suppleness and colour consistency longterm.
Used globally with great success on such projects as the London Olympic Stadium Circle Bridge, Disneyland, Sea World and Universal Studios, Rosehill TPV® has also been used in Australia for nine years and has proven consistently durable in the harsh Australian climate.
Surface Designs also supplies the polyurethane binders manufactured by Rosehill Polymers. These long-lasting binders are durable and remain flexible for many years.
ROSEHILL TPV® BENEFITS
- QUV Weatherometre tested
- Does not leach out black carbon or colour pigments
- Will not fade to white or wear to black over time
- Has good luminance contrast testing results
- Rubber granules are non-porous. This means that the polyurethane cannot be absorbed by the TPV and so the surface stays softer for longer
- Long wearing, high elastic recovery (won't crack easily)
- Colour consistency
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic. Does not contain any propylenes
- Superior UV stability and weather resistance to other comparable products in the marketplace (as measured in a QUV Accelerated Weathering Machine)
- Low flammability
- Minimum dust levels (achieves less PU usage)
- Complies with Australian Standard ASNZ 4422:1986 and Global Standards BS EN 1177 and BS 7188
- Available in 20 colours and 2 grades
- Contact Surface Designs for free samples.
The Sydney Jewish Museum | Sydney NSW
Margaret Mahy Park and Playground | Christchurch NZ
Livvi’s Place Playground | Jordan Springs NSW
Howard Springs Nature Reserve | Howard Springs NT
Baldivis School | Baldivis WA
Halvorsen Park | Ermington NSW
Driver Primary School | Driver NT
AWARD WINNING PLAYGROUNDS
Wulaba Park | Sydney NSW
Tamworth Regional Playground | Tamworth NSW
Australia-wideRead more on Surface Designs website »
PO Box 5183
Elanora Heights New South Wales 2101
Ph: 02 9986 2445 02 ****** click to show