SIMPLE TO ERECT, ENGINEERED TO LAST
Alumistyle shelters are high-tech, innovative and designed with a unique assembly method that has OH&S benefits. Their vented roof in three canopy styles –curved, pitched and flat – prevents smoke build up and they comply with all major building codes. The canopy and aluminium frames are both corrosion-resistant and low-maintenance and can withstand strong winds and can be designed for cyclone zones.
Alumistyle can be erected by two men in one day! The canopy is assembled at ground-level without OH&S concerns. The canopy is lifted into position by a unique ratchet and pulley system with no hydraulics, no cranes, no power hoists, no scaffolds and most importantly, now added costs. Alumistyle is state-of-the-art Australian technology; easy to use, innovative, practical, stylish and a world leader in its class.
The Ultimate Park Shelters:
• Roof coverage –3.2m wide x 3.9m long (nominal)
• Eave height – 2.1m (nominal)
• Frame is heavy duty aluminium RHS
• Cyclone rated shelters use extra heavy duty aluminium RHS for columns and rafters
• All bolts are stainless steel.
• Engineered to AS1170.2 2002 Wind Load Certification for Regions A and B Terrain Category 2 (equivalent to AS 4005 N3-W41 classification).
• Cyclonic Regions C and D available on request
Distributed throughout Australia by Christie Parksafe.