Hard Landscaping - Structural Elements - Proludic Pty Ltd
Product : Urbanix Fitness: The Real Outdoor Gym
Proludic’s Urbanix outdoor fitness range is real gym equipment for use in public parks. At last people of different abilities are able to exercise all of the core muscle groups, as well as undertaking cardio-vascular workouts. Urbanix exercise facilities help promote fitness in a fun, safe and engaging way for the whole community.
The unique Urbanix patented hydraulic piston offers 8 adjustable levels of user controlled resistance for progressive fitness workouts. The bi-directional piston action allows training of opposing muscles in a single exercise. Clear and concise signage utilising QR code technology assists people in progressing with their fitness goals.
The Urbanix units are ergonomically designed to match human movement whilst retaining the mechanical strength required for standards regulated outdoor use. The thoughtful design prompts people to use the machines naturally and comfortably to perform the intended physical movements. The seats and handles are comfortable and user-friendly. The ergonomic design enables easy access for people with reduced mobility.
CLICK HERE to watch our Urbanix presentation video.
Advantages of using Urbanix include:
- Real gym feel with a constant, controlled and progressive resistance
- 8 different levels of resistance (up to 60kg)
- Full body workout with hydraulic, cardio and static items that target various muscle groups
- Maximum safety thanks to a safe stop piston system, zero touch point, internal stoppers and controlled motion
- Comfortable, user-friendly Polysafe seats and handles
- Superior build quality to provide a durable, safe and high-value outdoor gym
- Clear and concise signage utilizing QR code technology
- Suitable for use by fitness enthusiasts, beginners, the elderly and disabled
- Independently certified for the Australian market
We achieved a Good Design® Finalist nomination for our Urbanix Fitness products in Australia’s oldest and most prestigious awards program for design and innovation, the Good Design Awards.
To find out more about Urbanix please contact us here.
Contact - Proludic Pty Ltd
16-18 Tepko Road
New South Wales 2084
Ph: 02 9485 8700 02 ****** click to show
Fax: 02 9485 8750
About - Proludic Pty LtdProludic is one of the largest manufacturers, designers and installers of outdoor playground equipment. Established in 1988, Proludic has a solid reputation for providing innovative solutions that engage children and adults alike.
Read more on Proludic Pty Ltd