Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia Ltd (SPASA Australia)
The Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia Ltd (SPASA Australia) is Australia’s peak swimming pool and spa industry body. It is committed to advancing the health, integrity and sustainability of our industry at a national level by promoting safety, professionalism and integrity of the industry to key national stakeholders.
Our members include SPASA Queensland, SPASA South Australia, SPASA Victoria, SPASA NSW, and SPASA Western Australia, as well as Poolwerx, Swimart, Clark Rubber and Poolside. SPASA Australia also represents a number of National Suppliers to the swimming pool and spa industry.
There are six Directors on the Board of SPASA Australia, one from each state association and one who represents the retail aftermarket.
As the largest Association of its kind in Australia, SPASA Australia represents over 1250 industry professionals and has established a common logo across the nation. It retains the largest group of peak national members who lead Australia’s aquatic leisure industry.
SPASA Australia’s charter is not simply to advocate and respond on national issues of importance to our industry, but also to actively create and execute strategies to enhance the credibility and longevity of the national industry in a proactive sense.
- In conjunction with its members, SPASA Australia’s role is to:
- Liaise with Federal and State Government and Regulatory Bodies on important legislation that affects our industry
- Actively engage with Standards Australia through Membership on various review committees
- Administer the Awards of Excellence with the State Gold winners vying for the National Awards
- Provide consumer confidence as member companies use construction contracts
- Host Pool & Spa Expos and Trade Shows
- Provide training to industry
- Develop consumer fact sheets and publications
SPASA Australia is the national contact point within Australia, and is the first point of call for international interaction with our Swimming Pool and Spa Industry.
FURTHER CONTACT AND INFORMATION
Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Queensland Inc
5/22 Masters Street, Newstead QLD 4006
PO Box 2123, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
P +617 3252 6777 | F +617 3252 6700
E | email@example.com
W | www.spasaqld.com.au
NEW SOUTH WALES